Art. 1 - General provisions
- The user navigating in this area accesses isideCreazioni.it, accessible through the url: https://www.isidecreazioni.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the supply of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206 / 05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
Location: Corso Ugo de Carolis, 27 - Santa Maria Capua Vetere (CE)
- VAT: 03865670610
- Before accessing the products and services provided by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale whose terms IsideCreazioni.it reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 - Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on IsideCreazioni.it and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by individuals other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the characteristics of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related possible costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of return; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations are purely illustrative.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Buy" button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 - Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 5 days at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, IsideCreazioni.it will be released from any commitment to the user.
- The confirmation will in any case release IsideCreazioni.it from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform IsideCreazioni.it of any change in their data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, IsideCreazioni.it will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are remedied.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, IsideCreazioni.it will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, IsideCreazioni.it will refund the amount paid within 10 days from the moment in which IsideCreazioni.it became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract. .
Art. 6 - Trial period
the trial period is not foreseen, for clarification consult the conditions of withdrawal.
Art. 7 - Products offered
- isideCreazioni.it sells: diamonds, precious stones, jewels, goldsmiths.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.isidecreazioni.it
Art. 8 - Loyalty / bonus program
- IsideCreazioni.it has the discretion, at its sole discretion, to transfer to its customers various types of bonuses and transferable and non-transferable coupons. The same will allow the customer to: use services or purchase products for free or privileged or particular and dedicated.
Art. 9 - Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products and services will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, IsideCreazioni.it will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, there is no obligation for IsideCrezioni.it to supply what is sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
- The site prices are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products and services have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The details of the order can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by: Credit card, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay
Art. 10 - Delivery
- IsideCreazioni.it carries out shipments throughout the Italian and European territory.
- IsideCreazioni.it will make its deliveries both at the home provided by the user and at the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
- The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 working days from the date indicated for the products "not customizable for immediate delivery", or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As for the countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 5-8 working days from the date indicated for "non-customizable products ready for delivery", and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, the customer will have the right to withdraw the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 10 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer only if explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order otherwise they are charged to IsideCreazioni.it.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be fully refunded for the payment.
Art. 11 - Passing of risk
The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as full payment of all amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur later.
Art. 12 - Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that:
- the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products;
- the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter;
- the online return form is correctly completed.
- In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
- given the particularity of the products and the frequency of use, it is important to distinguish the "defect" from natural wear and accidental damage. The degree of wear over time, accidental damage, bad care and maintenance are not in the "defect" condition.
Art. 13 - Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 14 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- Users wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can do so by accessing the section: "login" on the IsideCreazioni.it site with the creation of a file.
The user can also send an email, indicating the order number and his name, to the following email address:
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods can be returned (or shipped) to the store:
Iside Creazioni & Gioielli - Corso Ugo de Carolis, 27 - Santa Maria Capua Vetere (CE)
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, complete with the attached tax documentation and the guarantee string which proves the condition "new and never worn". Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 10 days, including any shipping costs.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, modified by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can suspend the refund until receipt of the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of IsideCreazioni.it are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. For further information, visit the "return policies" section IsideCreazioni.it.
- The site will perform the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund. At the customer's request, the refund can be made by means of a purchase voucher.
Art. 14 - Data processing
- By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information also has value for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data.
- The data controller is Salzano Amelia.
- Responsible for the treatment, Amelia Salzano. The data will be processed at Corso Ugo de Carolis, 27 - Santa Maria Capua Vetere (CE)
- The data is processed exclusively electronically, through IT tools and media designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
- We proceed to the processing of the data provided by users in relation to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
- The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party suppliers of payment, shipping services as well as the contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers of affiliated companies and commercial partners.
- The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract, or the fulfillment of the order and the related payment, is necessary for the conclusion itself and for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the relative treatment results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
- The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive these additional services.
- The user, in always has the right for his data to be updated, corrected or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those whose conservation is not necessary in relation to purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- The user can also withdraw the consent to the processing of their data previously given to isidecreazioni.it at any time.
- All the rights provided by the EU Regulation 2016/679 and by the law 196/2003, can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: email@example.com
- At the first visit, the user will be invited to choose their own language and will offer the possibility to save the preferred language. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the so-called cookies identification codes, ie small files sent from his internet server and recordable on the hard disk of the user's computer.
- The hard disk collects information about the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user's browser type.
Art. 15 - Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 16 - Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at the following telephone number: 366 8047152 and by post at the following address:
Isis Creation & Jewels - Corso Ugo de Carolis, 27 - Santa Maria Capua Vetere (CE)
Art. 17 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 4/1/2020.